Sunday 29 October 2017

Birthday Gift Bags

I have a couple of birthday gift bags to share today...the first one uses a fairly large piece of paper from the 'Indie Chic - Saffron' pad by My Mind's Eye. I distressed all of the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. I cut the lettering using my Cuttlebug 'Olivia' alphabet dies.


On the second one, I used a cute Lili of the Valley image called 'I Baked a Cake!', which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are from the 'Paper Heart' pad by Crate Paper...again I distressed the edges and added some faux stitching. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Sending Sunshine' set by Simon Says Stamp.


Challenges for these bags:

8 comments:

  1. Adorable bear and such a cute little gift bag. These are so useful, I always wish I'd made more of them.
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous thank you so much for playing along this week at Polkadoodles
    Jacki ♥♥ (polkaddoddles DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fun gift bags :) thank you for playing along with us at the simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really sweet gift bag. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges .Neva

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so very cute! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous gift bag. Thanks for joining us this week in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles. Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x